Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FFXIV Adventure Log : While waiting

This is the first entry, so I'm not sure what to write. I've been travelling and adventuring in Eorzea for already how long? But they told me that I should keep a log of my adventures and people I meet. So, guess it's better late than never they say, right?

So what to write about...

Well, when I got out of the inn room today, I went on my usual daily tasks. Building reputation with the beastmen tribes is a chore, but someone has to help them. Well, by them, the Sylphs. I had to give some milkroot to some tipsy sylphs. I'm unsure if it was the milkroot or something else making them more tipsy, but oh well.
This is what they call sleeping on the job.
After that, my friends got ready for a run of Crystal Towers. Well, the Labyrinth of Ancients, at least. We haven't managed to find the way deeper yet, but we can visit that area for battle experience and some equipment. I had been watching for a chance to get more pieces for my Armor of Light set, but lucky, I got them today!
Spoils of war
But before we even got in, I stumbled upon a big bad guy while I had just finished a Duty Roulette as a Black Mage. Lazy Lawrence. Big mean Ochu, and no tanks in sight, he ate me like a snack. But I still managed to get a prize from it. This little cuddly thing here.
Other than adorable, not much to say about this.
But I already had one, so I couldn't use it, But while waiting on another Duty Roulette, I found someone that wanted to adopt it. Lucky thing! Kimiko, one of our newest recruits. She's working on getting Titan down for her first Relic, so we're all behind her of course!
Nice chest... Armor, I mean armor.
She's sporting alot of Darklight, but I think she's one of those that don't like the Darklight armor. So she's wearing the Lord's Cuirass. I must say, its rather stylish too. Ifrit's sword too, hopefully she can turn that into a lovely glowing Curtana soon!

Shortly after I got my Duty Roulette invite, so I had to leave her off. I stumbled on an Ifrit attempt, in progress. Which was odd, the healer was missing. Chatting a bit with them, it seems like the entire party got shuffled for some reason. 20 minutes gone, and it was a new party of 4. How odd. But we went for an easy victory afterwards, so can't complain too much either!
Belarosa Bellicosus, Jailbait Jonny and Xvim Shadewhisper.
There is much to do in Eorzea, even when you are already highly experienced. Lots of people to meet! Hope I got more to write next time.

No comments: