Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to my mind

Welcome again. A simple place, at first glance, another blog on the face of the web. Where should I start? Let's start what I am here for.

The blog's aim is a simple place to throw my mind into. The subject? Well mostly video games, but you never know what might pop up next either. I have basically grown with video games, from a pong paddle that a cousin had, to ColecoVision that we owned when I was 5 years old, to today's more modern consoles that I can now buy on my own, I've seen most generations, but didn't play every game obviously!

Yet there are many subjects that can stem from video games, and not just just individual games either. Those leads to random thoughts that I get, and that I will record here. Those that read this are quite welcomed to comment and contribute, even if technically I man the main show. Without feedback, this blog will be quite boring honestly.

So again, welcome, and make yourself home!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Extremista Moderado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Extremista Moderado said...

I see Corey (yes, it's Corey, not daniel, but it's easy to see why he prefers daniel ) still has much free time in his hands.

Anyway, and like i said in GF,it's good to hear the comments of someone who knows the evolution of the gaming history as a whole opposed to the rabid fanboism of the current generation.

FranckKnight said...

Yeah, it didn't take him too much time to post something idiotic, but he's amusing in a way I guess. It's easy to spot the black sheep in a group when he's the only one spouting nonsense.

Anyway, this blog is not about him, but games and whatever is running through my mind, including perhaps a few French lessons since I like talking about difference between languages XD

Don't worry, you're not going to actually learn French though :P

Gizzywiz said...

Good luck with this Franc and remember to write huge walls of text to ward away the unwanted.