Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Actual Blog soon

Tonight I will be writing the first actual blog, but this isn't the one, it's just a little disclaimer.

No, I don't believe I'm perfect nor does everything I say supposed to be taken as facts. I am opinionated as much as anyone else, but I do try to look at things from a neutral point of view when I can. But you'll see my writing style anyway.

Secondly, being French speaking as a first language there's obviously no perfection in my English. Yes I do believe it is legible enough to be understood. Yet I don't mind being told of my mistakes either, how else can I learn? There's are many idioms I'll slip in even today.

Thirdly, as you saw in the comments of the introduction post, the one we know as Dash_Jr is also here, just don't pay him any attention. If he gets too disturbing it's a technicality to simply delete his posts.

Now on to the main course!

No comments: